Sunday, September 27, 2009

THIS drives me crazy!

ok so,
I don't have any house photos or news, because well...we didn't do any house work, but, BUT! I did get a photo of something that drives me mutahfckingcrazy!!!!!! MY neighbors! who aside from being douches, also enjoy parking their lame aa rv in front of my house. This is the second time they have done it. It has now been in front of my house for a week and two days. This is particularly annoying because;
one-the rv is super trashed
two-their is no parking for us
three-we are supposed to put our trash out there
four-I accidentally erased four, but I thought i'd leave it because their is a number four fact I just can't remember it.
five- their is parking in front of their house!


oh and while I am on a note of annoying neighbors. I thought I would also include the man who has a bee nest in his yard, knows about it, but does nothing. So bees are everywhere.

And last but not least, Taz, who bent a metal bar earlier in an attempt to kill the mailman-through intimidation I suppose.
Lame RV
Bent rod
Can't see this one very well, but all the black where the pipe meets the roof is bees. The hive is up in their attic so all you can see is the bees muddling around the opening. For some reason they have the window open today..

5 comments:

  1. Call the cops. Tell 'em there's an abandoned RV parked in front of your house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they moved it today, so now my car is right in the middle of my house and the neighbors house, so no one can park anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for your profanity filled blog!!! Welcome to the blogging world! And not only does it make you sound busy it makes you feel busy too! Now what Travis asks what you did today you can say you entertained the world with your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is katie I do not have a blogspot account but I am going to favorite yours and check on it frequently. MAN I MISS YOU

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I'm excited that you're a blogger now! It will help me feel like I know what's going on with you guys! :)
    I can totally relate to the "Typing makes me sound busy" idea too... 'Cause I do that all the time. It's called, 10-hour days don't feel so awfully long if I'm doing something else, but... I still SOUND busy! :p
    love ya!

    ReplyDelete