Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Introduction

So,
just like it says, this is an introduction to our new blog, And by "our" I mean me! aka Stefanie, as I doubt I can pressure Travis into posting anything.
Now folks, a
WARNING
This blog will probably, no definitely, have A LOT of profanity. Profanity is one of my top three favorite activities, right in between sleeping and spending money; and from the looks of it, this blog will also contain plenty of run on sentences, and bad punctuation. I'd also like to point out the "clever" tittle comes from something Travis said, I don't remember exactly what, but he was working on some project, thinking he was all important, So I thought "hmmm if i'm already on the computer maybe if I am making a lot of noise on the keyboard it will make me sound busy." and poof! enter blog.

Well.. we are currently, actively, working on our house; specifically, today. So I will update tomorrow with photos and such.

And, as it is now 2:33 a.m. and I can no longer see straight, this is going to be the end, for now.
See, I told you I have no grammer skills, and ooh yeah, fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment